Hexagon’s finance and advisory services are focused exclusively on the renewable energy sectors (solar PV, wind, biomass) and commercial property investment and development. As a firm, we are active across the corporate capital structure, encompassing the following types of loan and equity products:
- Senior secured debt
- Junior debt and mezzanine debt
- Preferred equity and common equity
Loan products include long-term secured note issuance for renewable projects, stretched senior bridging finance for the acquisition and refinancing of residential and hotel developments, senior and junior development funding for biomass, wind turbine and solar (photovoltaic) energy projects and junior term loans secured on investment property, predominantly in the office, retail, hotel and logistics asset classes.
We originate asset-backed investments that satisfy our investors’ requirements for compelling and stable income returns and downside risk protection, either through club transactions or exclusive investment vehicles.
In response to the refinancing challenges that the European property industry faces, Hexagon provides debt advisory services to commercial property investors and funds who wish to review their debt refinancing options.
Examples of Hexagon’s services:
- Advising clients on their financing or refinancing requirements providing, where applicable, alternative and creative debt or equity financing solutions.
- Identifying and presenting a client’s financing (debt or equity) requirements to funding partners.
- Acting as arranger in respect of capital markets (i.e. unlisted or listed securities) transactions for clients.
- Providing debt advisory services including cash flow modelling, hedging, due diligence and deal structuring.
- Assisting clients in the negotiation of heads of terms and financing documents, in conjunction with the client’s legal and tax advisers.
- Assisting clients on the acquisition, sale or syndication of loans or assets.
Hexagon’s approach is flexible and its advice aims to be intelligent and robustly independent.